Fixed line services are the main stay of any business offering high quality, low cost, telephony.
Tanzania traditionally is not a fixed line country because of infrastructure limitations. Only large and established enterprises were able to get connectivity thus creating a perception that they were legitimate business.
Zantel offers fixed line services with +255 2XX XXX XXX prefix by using wireless technology. Giving your business the legitimacy it requires to your buyers and sellers.
Zantel offers fixed line in Pre paid and Post paid contracts
Single Line Services
This is the quickest and simplest way to deploy fixed line solution. This technology utilizes CDMA technology and is available on Major regions in Tanzania.
- Plug and play
- Reliable Services
- Low cost national and international calls
- High quality voice
Integrated Service Digital Network Primary Rate Interface (ISDN-PRI) Services
Traditionally, business voice services were delivered over individual fixed lines to the PABX. This solution has limitations in terms of scalability and supporting key features such as hunting groups. ISDN-PRI addresses these issues by providing solutions to enterprise.
Key Attributes of this feature are:
Zantel provides ISDN PRI service through point to point link.
- Support 30 fixed lines. (You can chose from 15 Channels to 30 Channels to your PABX. You can even chose more than 30 channels in 15 channels increment)
Advanced routing, call processing and handling
- Hunting group
- Simplicity - One access number can be communicated to customers instead of several numbers
- Direct Dial In (DDI)
- Enables flexible PABX trunking (linking disparate PABXs)
- Smaller equipment footprint
- Digital signaling providing toll quality voice
Fixed Wireless Terminals (FWT)
Fixed Cellular Terminals (FCT).
- Plug and play.
- Enables leased cost routing.
- Supports teleconferencing.
Zantel offers FCT that allows the enterprise PABX to make/receive calls over the fixed or Mobile networks.
FCT can support multiplesimcards/numbers, depending on your needs.
- Remote Location connectivity
- Cost Reduction.
- Cheaper One Number service.